Hitohira Togashi Kurouchi | 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
Crafted by one of the most respected blacksmiths in Japan from Shirogami high carbon steel, this Gyuto has a great feel in hand with a good level of fit and finish. It is slightly on the thicker side of Japanese kitchen knives, a great workhorse that still performs well.
- Hitohira Togashi Japanese Knife
- 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai
- Shirogami #2 (White) High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Tagayasan & Ebony Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 199mm Blade Edge Length / 360mm Overall Length / 2.1mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Height / 183g
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)