Hitohira Togashi Kambei Mizu Honyaki | 300mm Yanagiba Sakimaru Knife
The pinnacle of knife craftsmanship, forged by Togashi, sharpened by Kambei, only 2 exist worldwide and we most likely will never see one like this again, a true collectors item, stunning in every respect.
- Hitohira Togashi Kambei Japanese Chef Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Sakimaru Knife
- Shirogami (White) #1
- Mizu Honyaki
Ziricote Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Timber Saya Included
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 456mm Total Length | 296mm Edge Length | 3.2mm Thickness | 33mm Blade Height | 223g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.