Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo | 270mm Sujihiki Knife (Blue #1)
This stunning high carbon sujihiki knife is hand crafted by Yoshikazu Tanaka and sharpened by Kyuzo. Aogami #1, iron clad, high fit & finish, high sharpness, and a rare Yakusugi cedar handle.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Knife
- 270mm Sujihiki Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Aogami (Blue) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Yakusugi Cedar & Buffalo Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 257mm Blade Edge Length / 418mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness / 35mm Blade Height / 155g
* High carbon knives will change colour (patina) in use, some care is required to prevent rust.