Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo | 270mm Migaki Gyuto Knife (Blue #1)
This striking Gyuto knife is the epitome of performance. Hand crafted by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, sharpened by renowned Sakai sharpener Kyuzo San, then finished by one of the best, Kakuyoshi San.
We custom ordered this knife in 270mm, rare to see this knife in this size.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 270mm Migaki Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Taihei Handle
- Kakuyoshi Finisher
- Aogami (Blue) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Taihei Ziricote & Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipping
- 260mm Blade Edge Length / 426mm Overall Length / 2.2mm Blade Thickness / 53mm Blade Height / 217g
* High carbon chef knives will change colour (patina) over time, some care is required to prevent surface rust.