Hitohira Tanaka Kambei | 180mm Deba Knife
Crafted by 2 of the best, legendary blacksmith Tanaka and (the now retired) sharpening pioneer Kambei San, this stunning 180mm damascus deba knife is extremely rare and will not be repeated, just 1 is available (pictured).
- Hitohira Tanaka Kambei Japanese Knife
- 180mm Deba Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #1
- Carbon Damascus Clad
- Kambei Sharpener
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Rosewood & Buffalo Handle
- Timber Saya (Knife Sheath) Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 332mm Total Length | 186mm Edge Length | 6.2mm Thickness | 53mm Height | 339g
* High carbon knives will patina and change colour over time. Some care is required to prevent rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Deba & Funayuki (Fish Knife)
Most Deba and Funayuki knives have a single bevel grind, with a thicker, heavier and shorter overall build. Although they are generally a specialist fish knife, some modern chefs do use these knives for other tasks such as breaking down meat and poultry. When used with the right ingredients, it can be an awakening experience.