Hand crafted in Sakai Japan by Tanaka blacksmith, these high performing (dual bevel) kiritsuke gyuto knives have been a favourite with our staff. Definitely recommended.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Dual Bevel
- Tanaka Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Kyuzo Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Kurouchi Finish
- Aogami (Blue) #1 Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Yakusugi Cedar Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Timber Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 232mm Blade Edge Length / 392mm Overall Length / 2.8mm Blade Thickness / 52mm Blade Height / 191g
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.