With a stunning Damascus steel finish, these beautifully crafted Japanese knives are both practical & high performing. Made with the distinguished Swedish stainless steel, these Gyuto are easy to maintain & sharp. The design is thin, light & nimble, "laser" esq.
This listing takes one of our most popular blades and adds custom handle options, all are limited to just 1 or 2 of each handle type, grab your favourite before they're gone.
- Hitohira SW Stainless Damascus Steel Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Swedish Stainless Steel, Stainless Damascus Clad
- Handle Choice:
- Sakura (Cherry) Handle & Ebony Wood Ferrule
- Ebony Handle & Pakka Wood Ferrule - Rainbow
- Satine Handle & Pakka Wood Ferrule - Rainbow
- Lacquered Octagonal - Black & Red
- Lacquered Octagonal - Black & White
- Crafted in Japan
- 218mm Blade Edge Length / 370mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 128g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.