Crafted in Fukui Japan, the STK series is an excellent combination of craftsmanship, materials and design. This variant possesses a high quality forged blade of VG10 with stainless Damascus cladding in a tsuchime finish.
These knives are thin behind the edge with a comfortable handle and nice balance, a quality mid range option which we are very much enjoying.
- Hitohira STK Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 135mm Petty Knife
- VG10 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Damascus Steel Cladding
- Tsuchime (Hammer-Tone) Finish
- Morado Wood Handle
- Pakka Ferrule
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 131mm Blade Edge Length / 255mm Overall Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 71g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.