Crafted in Sakai, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, this is a great performer made from one of our favourite steels, ginsan (silver #3). This is one of the best mid-level knives we've used in some time, easy to maintain, well balanced and a high level of performance.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Yohei Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Ginsan (Silver #3) Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Sakura (Cherry) Timber Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 200mm Blade Edge Length / 352mm Overall Length / 2.5mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur. The black finish may change over time due to friction and scratching .