Crafted in Sakai, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo and sharpened by up and coming star Ren. This is a special knife and amazing value for such a high quality hand forged carbon steel blade. Ren is the grandson of one of the best sharpeners that ever graced Japan's shore's, Morihiro San. These knives are being sold close to cost to help him gain experience.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Ren Japanese Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Ren Sharpener
- Shirogami (White) #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 228mm Blade Edge Length / 388mm Overall Length / 2.6mm Blade Thickness / 48mm Blade Height / 198g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made, small variation to size and colour may occur.
Carbon steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. They will change colour (patina) in use.