Hand forged in Osaka Japan by Kikuchiyo San and sharpened by Manzo San, this great value Kiritsuke Yanagiba knife is a solid performer. Shirogami (white) # 3 high carbon steel with a comfortable walnut handle.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Japanese Chef Knife
- 300mm Kiritsuke Yanagiba Knife
- Shirogami (White) #3 High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Walnut Japanese Handle w/ Pakka Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Timber Saya (Knife Sheath) Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 452mm Total Length | 290mm Edge Length | 4.5mm Thickness | 230g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made with natural materials like timber, small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.