Crafted in Sakai, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo and sharpened by the esteemed Kyuzo sharpener, these stunning knives are available in limited numbers. Made from Ginsan stainless steel, these very special Gyuto represent outstanding quality and value.
This knife is very thin at the edge, it cuts extremely well but does need some care to prevent chipping.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kyuzo Japanese Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Migaki Finish
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Ginsan (Silver #3), Stainless Clad
- Ho Wood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Edge Length: 199mm | Overall Length: 351mm | Blade Height: 51mm | Weight: 85g
- Blade Thickness: (A) 2.2 (B) 1.9 (C) 0.8
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
** Care is required with this knife to prevent chipping, it is very high performing.