Hand-crafted in Sakai, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo and sharpened by one of the best, Kyuzo San, these stunning knives are available in very limited numbers. Made from high carbon shirogami steel these knives represent some of the best value we have seen, almost equal in performance to knives $800+.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kyuzo Japanese Knife
- 180mm Santoku Knife
- Finish Available (Please Select):
- Kuro (Black)
- Migaki (Polished Silver)
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Shirogami White #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Sakura Timber Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 167mm Blade Edge Length / 315mm Overall Length / 2.5mm Blade Thickness / 47mm Height / 148g
* Our knives are hand-crafted with natural materials like timber, small variation to size and colour may occur. The black finish may change over time due to friction and scratching, both knives are high carbon and will change colour (patina) in use.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. They are however, sharper and easier to sharpen.