Crafted in Seki-Gifu, Japan the KH series chef knife are well balanced, light and sharp out of the box. A clean, laser-esq. knife that will out-perform many costing much more. The wenge handle on these variants are one of our favourites.
- Hitohira KH Hitachi Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife OR
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Dual Bevel Grind - Ambidextrous
- Mono Stainless Steel
- Mono Wenge Timber Octagonal Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 241 Blade Edge Length / 386mm Overall Length / 2.1mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Height / 143g
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.