Much like their Imojiya cousins, the HG line of Damascus steel kitchen knives by Hitohira Japan are a high quality option for their modest price. High-quality VG10 stainless steel and pakka wood western handle for ease of maintenance, along with a lovely Damascus steel tsuchime (hammer tone) finish. The perfect kitchen work-horse or entry into the world of Japanese knives.
- Hitohira HG VG10 Damascus Steel Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- VG10, Stainless Damascus Clad
- Tsuchime (Hammer-Tone) Finish
- Mahogany Look Pakka Handle
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Crafted in Japan
- 246mm Blade Edge Length | 372mm Overall Length | 1.9mm Blade Thickness | 50mm Blade Height | 248g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.