This amazing little deba knife is a rare gem... Ginsan stainless steel, left hand grind and very well priced for a knife of this quality. Hand-crafted in Sakai Japan we have just 1 available.
- Hitohira Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 135mm Deba Knife - Left Handed
- Ginsan Silver #3 (Stainless)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Left Handed Single Bevel
- Ho Wood & Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 268mm Overall Length | 138mm Blade Edge Length | 5.7mm Blade Thickness | 43mm Blade Height | 167g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Deba & Funayuki (Fish Knife)
Most Deba and Funayuki knives have a single bevel grind, with a thicker, heavier and shorter overall build. Although they are generally a specialist fish knife, some modern chefs do use these knives for other tasks such as breaking down meat and poultry. When used with the right ingredients, it can be an awakening experience.