From renowned blacksmith Yoshimi Kato, his striking damascus knives are thin and light, extremely high performing and about as attractive as damascus steel can get.
- Yoshimi Kato Damascus Japanese Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- VG-10 Nickel Damascus (Stainless)
- Echizen, Japan
- Rosewood WA (Japanese) Handle
- Black Pakka Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 215mm Blade Edge Length / 355mm Overall Length / 1.5mm Blade Thickness / 47mm Blade Height / 134g
* Our Japanese knives are hand crafted (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Kato & Kurosaki knives are quite thin, although very high performing they require a small amount of care to prevent chipping.