Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Mt Fuji Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) #025
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Honyaki knife is an extremely rare example. Mt Fuji hamon are very hard to obtain.
Just 1 knife is available, pictured herein.
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Mt Fuji Hamon
- Serial # 025
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener. Saki Japan
- Shirogami (White) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Mizu Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 224mm Blade Edge Length / 386mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness / 49mm Blade Height / 174g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.