Hitohira Tanaka Damascus | 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife (Aogami)
We're in awe of this stunning dual bevel Kiritsuke Gyuto knife. Hand forged by Tanaka San in Sakai Japan of Aogami (blue) steel and high carbon damascus cladding. It's a beautifully crafted piece that feels amazing in hand, just 2 available.
- Hitohira Tanaka Damascus Japanese Chef Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Dual Bevel
- Tanaka Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Aogami (Blue) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Carbon Damascus Clad
- Makassar Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 232mm Blade Edge Length / 396mm Overall Length / 2.6mm Blade Thickness / 44mm Blade Height / 174g
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.