The Hitohira Funtana SB Kuro yields high performance for this price point. Crafted with Aogami Super (Blue) steel and stainless cladding, it represents great value, an impressive feel and easy maintenance. Highly recommended, deservedly a favourite in our store.
- Hitohira Futana SB Kuro Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Aogami Super (Blue)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Cherry Wood Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 214mm Blade Edge Length / 370mm Overall Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 145g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.