Nano Hone Advanced Abrasives | Stone & Stage Package - 3 Whetstones
Combining Nano Hone's most popular sharpening products. Their extremely stable stone stage, with the micron accurate 35 μm (400 grit) whetstone, 15 μm (1,000 grit) whetstone and 2 μm (6,000 grit) whetstone.
- Nano Hone Advanced Abrasives Package
- NH-10 Stone Stage + NS-400, NS-1000 and NS-6000 Whetstones
- NH-10 Stone Stage:
- Whetstone Holder / Base
- Stabilises and Secures Nano Hone Whetstones
- Use any whetstone with Universal Backing Plate
- Whetstone Quick Change
- Solid Aluminium, Anodized Finish
- (Extra-Sticky) Rubber Strip Feet
- 1.9kg Weight
- Made in the USA
- NS-400 Whetstone - 35 μm (400 grit)
- NS-1000 Whetstone - 15 μm (1,000 grit)
- NS-6000 Whetstone - 2 μm (6,000 grit)
- Micron Accurate Abrasive
- Hardness Level: Medium>Hard
- "Splash and Go" - Soaking Not Required
- Made in Japan / Designed in the USA
Nano Hone Advanced Abrasives
Nano Hone creates some of the most innovative and advanced sharpening equipment on our "flat earth".
Designed and engineered by Hap Stanley (of Shapton USA lineage) their ingenious sharpening system is a joy in use. With Japanese crafted whetstones, precision diamond lapping plates, strops, ponds and sharpening stages on offer. Compatible with all Japanese whetstones with the addition of their universal backing plate.