Hitohira Futana Migaki | 240mm Sujihiki Knife
The Hitohira Futana Migaki yields high performance for this price point. Crafted with high performance steel, it represents great value, an impressive feel and easy maintenance.
These are now available in high performance stainless steel (Ginsan) and Aogami Super (Carbon) with Stainless Cladding.
- Hitohira Futana Migaki Japanese Knife
- 240mm Sujihiki Knife
- Steel Choice (Select Above):
- Aogami Super (Blue Super) / Stainless Clad
- Ginsan (Silver #3) Stainless / Stainless Clad
- Cherry Wood Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 243mm Blade Edge Length / 398mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 34mm Blade Height / 128g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require some care to prevent surface rust., just a small portion of this knife is carbon steel however.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Sujihiki (Slicing Knife)
Godammit, ProTooling are the best.
A great knife from a good friend of mine. Good knife, hansom chef, the perfect marriage.
Chef Rang - Master, Celebrity, Legend
The Japanese are masters of their art and ProTooling are always really welcoming and down-to-earth, willing to spend time finding a knife to suit you.
Lennox Hastie - Firedoor
ProTooling offers stunning service & a wide range of amazing quality products. The staff are super knowledgeable, kind & patient, making the selection process very easy. They genuinely care about their products & service, it’s why I keep going back.
Anjali - Sous Chef, Saint Peter
ProTooling are unrivalled in product knowledge, knife diversity and above all a burning desire to provide true quality craftsmanship. It truly inspires us as chefs, cooks and craftsman alike to reflect on our own depth of knowledge, skills and industry awareness when surrounded by such informed professionals like ProTooling.
Oscar Solomon - GRECA Executive Chef
The team at ProTooling are master at their craft and incredibly kind and helpful while do so! Every time I drop my knives off, I feel a sense of relief as I know how well looked after they are. Love this place and the team - thanks for everything you do ProTooling!
Ismat - Recipe Developer / Photo Chef
I have built a very strong relationship with ProTooling. Paul (the owner) has a very good attitude and that reflects in the products he stands behind. He provides only the best quality through all of the good relationships he has been able to grow throughout the years with the top craftsmen in Japan. He and his staff are amazing. Keep up the good work.
Nicola - Chef / Knife Connoisseur