The Futana S3 gyuto is fast becoming our favourite stainless steel kitchen knife. Crafted in high performance stainless Ginsan steel with a comfortable WA handle, they are one of the sharpest and well balanced stainless knives we have anywhere near this price.
- Hitohira Futana S3 Nashiji Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 135mm Petty Knife
- Ginsan Silver #3 (Stainless)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Sakura (Cherry) Wood Handle
- Ebony Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 138mm Blade Edge Length / 273mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 68g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.