New to Australia, this Goko Hamono honesuki feels amazing in hand, much more solid than other honesuki available. With shirogami # 1 high carbon core and stainless cladding, this has become a store favourite for boning.
- GokoO Hamono Japanese Knife
- 150mm Honesuki (Boning) Knife
- Shirogami (White) #1
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Nashiji Finish
- Walnut Timber Japanese Handle
- Pakka Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 293mm Overall Length / 155mm Blade Edge Length / 4.3mm Blade Thickness / 43mm Blade Height / 145g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* High carbon Japanese knives will change colour (patina) in use, they require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. This knife is stainless clad, only the cutting edge is high carbon.