Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo | 240mm Kurouchi Damascus Gyuto Knife (Blue #1)
This striking Damascus Gyuto knife is the epitome of performance. Hand crafted by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, sharpened by renowned Sakai sharpener Kyuzo San, then finished by one of the best, Taihei San.
These are an extremely rare knife, only 1 is available of each handle variant.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Damascus Kurouchi Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Taihei Finisher
- Aogami Blue #1, Carbon Damascus Clad
- Handle Choice:
- Taihei Birdseye Maple & Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- Taihei Rosewood & Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipping
- Rosewood: 230mm Blade Edge Length / 386mm Overall Length / 3.1mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Height / 177g
- Maple: 232mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 3.2mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Height / 183g
* Pictures are of actual knife for sale, only 1 is available of each handle type. The Kurouchi finish may change over time due to friction and scratches.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.