Hitohira Tanaka Damascus Steel | 300mm Yanagiba Knife (Aogami Blue #1)
Hand forged by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, considered one of the top blacksmiths in Japan, we are honoured to present this stunning Damascus steel Yanagiba knife. Forged from Aogami (Blue) #1 steel with carbon cladding and a beautiful ebony Japanese handle.
- Hitohira Tanaka Damascus Steel Kitchen Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Rikichi San of Kambei Sharpener
- Aogami (Blue) #1 Hagane
- High Carbon Damascus Jigane (Cladding)
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Ho Wood Saya (Knife Sheath)
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 292mm Blade Edge Length / 456mm Overall Length / 3.9mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel chef and kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.