Stainless steel Yanagiba knives are very rare, especially at this level of craftsmanship. Created in Osaka, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, this knife has a ginsan hagane (core) with soft stainless jigane (cladding), a very special knife.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Mosuke Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Ginsan (Silver #3) Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Ho Wood Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 454mm Total Length | 290mm Edge Length | 3.8mm Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.