Crafted by Kikuchiyo San of Sakai, Japan, this stunning Aogami steel, mirror polished deba is a solid performer. Great F&F with a saya included.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Rikichi Japanese Chef Knife
- 195mm Deba Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Saya Included
- Hand-crafted in Sakai, Japan
- 350mm Total Length | 200mm Edge Length | 7.8mm Thickness | 58mm Height | 405g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Deba & Funayuki (Fish Knife)
Most Deba and Funayuki knives have a single bevel grind, with a thicker, heavier and shorter overall build. Although they are generally a specialist fish knife, some modern chefs do use these knives for other tasks such as breaking down meat and poultry. When used with the right ingredients, it can be an awakening experience.