Sourced from a closed supplier this NOS Vintage gyuto is an absolute monster of a knife. 500mm total length with a 362mm edge length, it dwarfs everything in its wake. Not overly heavy for how large this is, it's an absolute bargain at this price, we would be 4 or 5 times the price if commissioned today.
I have just 2 available initially, the remaining stock is on route after the first 2 sell but it may be some weeks before arriving.
- Kanehiro Vintage Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 360mm Gyuto Knife
- Full Tang Construction
- SK High Carbon Steel Blade
- Pakka Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- New Old Stock - Vintage (Some Signs of Age)
- 362mm Blade Edge Length / 500mm Overall Length / 2.1mm Blade Thickness / 66mm Blade Height / 381g
* This particular kitchen knife is vintage, new old stock. Although never used small inconsistencies may be present. Made from high carbon steel these knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. They will change colour (Patina) in use.