Ittetsu Kurouchi | 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
Hand-crafted in Echizen Japan, Ittetsu Kurouchi are a high performance carbon steel knife with a rustic aesthetic.
The fit and finish of these knives is a little lower than others but the performance more than makes up for it, it is amazing value for a White #1 hand forged knife.
- Ittetsu Kurouchi Japanese Knife
- Echizen, Japan
- 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Dual Bevel
- Kurouchi (Rustic) Finish
- Shirogami (white) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Mono Walnut Handle
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 211mm Blade Edge Length / 360mm Overall Length / 3.7, 2.3, 2.0mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Blade Height / 210g
* High carbon steel kitchen knives will change colour (patina) during use, some care is required to prevent surface rust.