Crafted in Japan from Ginsan stainless steel, the Futana Migaki Santoku is a great knife, we're loving the clean and refined look. Good F&F, well balanced, with a comfortable handle and nice sharpness. Available in limited numbers, highly recommended.
- Hitohira Futana S3 Migaki Japanese Knife
- 180mm Gyuto Knife
- Silver #3 (Ginsan) Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Wood Handle
- Ebony Wood Ferrule
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 180mm Blade Edge Length / 330mm Overall Length / 43mm Height / 2.8mm Blade Thickness / 124g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.