Mazaki Damascus | 270mm Gyuto Knife
Mazaki San is a solo blacksmith hand-crafting all aspects of his knives in-house. Apprenticing under legendary master Kiyoshi Kato, he is creating some of the most sought-out knives at this present time. The Mazaki Damascus knife offered herein is extremely rare, it is likely to take years to re-stock once sold. Just 1 is available, as pictured.
- Mazaki Damascus
- Sanjo, Niigata
- 270mm Gyuto Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #1
- Carbon Damascus Clad
- Magnolia, Walnut Ferrule
- Timber Kiri Box Included
- Hand-Crafted and Hand-Forged in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 272mm Edge | 426mm Overall | 57mm Height | 262g
- Thickness: 6.2mm (Above Heel) | 2.9mm (Centre) | 0.9mm (1cm From Tip)
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.