Something special from Daitoku Japan, this hand forged Gyuto knife is uniquely crafted, completely by hand by Tomonori Akahata blacksmith. The handle is hand carved from walnut timber, it is larger than most handles but very comfortable. Each piece is a work of art and available in extremely limited numbers.
- Daitoku Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Hand Carved Walnut Timber Handle
- Brass Ferrule
- Hand Crafted in Japan
- 210 mm Blade Edge Length / 354mm Overall Length / 3.3mm Blade Thickness
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.